Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I am loving the yellow A's uniforms

















NOW they are starting to look like the Oakland A's again!
I always liked the solid yellow jerseys that said "A's."

And frankly I just like the name "A's" better than "Athletics." There's something goofy about a team named after a letter and Athletic is such a vague term that I find myself siding with goofiness.

I like that it is a button down jersey with the piping and not the pull over shirt from the 70s.

I know this yellow jersey will be an alternate uniform. But like my love for the new Pirates jersey, I think they should wear it more often than not.

I hope they do the same thing with the green uniforms, like the one that Reggie looked so awesome wearing.

Outfit the A's in the green jerseys with piping down the front and make that the permanent road jerseys.

How cool would they look?


And their regular home jerseys should be like the one Rickey Henderson wore during the 1980s. White jersey, piping, with "A's" on the front.

It has a combination of class and color... which is always a good thing.

OK, enough fashion.

Back to baseball.




Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment